The health & safety of our guests & employees is of the utmost importance to us at Armsby Abbey. Please do your part to abide by our general reservation guidelines.
Reservation Guidelines Before Guests Arrive:
- Stay home if you are sick, experiencing any Covid-19 like symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
- Let us know 48 hours prior to your reservation if you need to modify or cancel.
- We will not hold your table for more than 15 minutes past your reservation time.
- All reservations are limited to no more than 6 guests.
- All reservations are limited to 90 minutes for in-person dining.
Reservation Guidelines Upon Arrival:
- Parties may only enter Armsby Abbey through the 144 Main Street entrance.
- Parties will only be seated when all guests in the party have arrived.
- Masks are mandatory for all guests; no mask, no service, no exception.
- All guests must pass the temperature check upon arrival (100.4°F or less).
- Information for at least one member of each party must be on file for possible contact tracing purposes.
- If there is a wait for your table, we ask that all guests within your party kindly wait away from the entrance or in your vehicle(s).
- All guests are expected to abide by Massachusetts mandated social distancing guidelines while on premise.
Reservation Guidelines While Dining:
- Tables should place their entire order at the same time.
- All guests must keep their masks on while ordering and while seated at the table. Once food & beverage arrives, masks may be lowered.
- Before any employee approaches your table (before, during, & after your meal), please ensure all guests at a table have their masks on.
- If you have small children at your table, please maintain control; no running around.
- Remember to wear your mask if leaving the table.
Internal Covid-19 modifications and precautions Armsby Abbey has implemented to help keep you, our customers, safe.
Internal Safety Protocols & Adjustments:
- Daily temperature checks for all employees, managers, and guests upon entry.
- Our entire team has either been fully vaccinated, or has started their vaccination process, for Covid-19 to ensure the safety of our team, customers, & community.
- All tables will be socially distanced at 6 feet apart which significantly reduces our capacity to only 12-14 tables (depending on each reservations guest count).
- Due to our reduced capacity, indoor table reservations are highly recommended; seating for walk-ins will be limited.
- We will no longer offer communal seating until all Covid-19 social distancing guidelines have been lifted.
- Bar seating will be maxed at 12 guests separated by moveable partitions based on guest count.
- Capacity restrictions posted for restrooms, the elevator, and back-wait area.
- Handwashing instructions posted within restrooms and at each employee hand sink.
- Menus will be available via QR codes or disposable single-use.
- Coasters will be replaced by single use beverage napkins.
- Our wooden check presenters have been replaced with plastic ones that can be sanitized between customers.
Dining Room Modifications:
- Installed two air purifiers which cycle clean air through the front & back dining room every 30 minutes.
- Mounted hands-free sanitizing stations throughout the dining room, points of entry, & restrooms.
- Lots of plants were added to help naturally purify the air throughout the dining room.
- All wall-mounted dining room tables are now free standing.
- Our host station has been modified to accommodate customer Covid-19 precautionary measures & takeaway orders.
- Outdoor sidewalk seating will be encouraged on fair weather days April thru November.
NOTE: Outdoor dining reservations can be called in 12-48 hours in advance only; they will not be offered online in advance.