On Tuesday, November 10th, the DCU Center here in Worcester, MA, welcome The Grateful Dead & John Mayer aka Dead & Company for yet another sold out show! Each time the Dead play Worcester, Armsby Abbey becomes ground zero for all the pre-concert shenanigans.
If you are planning to descend on Armsby, you should be aware of the following in advance:
- We open at 11:30AM.
- All guests must be at least 21 years of age on this day with a valid photo ID.
- Absolutely NO reservations will be taken for this day.
- Seating will be communal throughout the day; peace, love & good beer.
- Beginning at 3PM we will begin instituting 2 hour table limits so all guests get a chance to dine pre-show. Nobody needs to leave when their time is up, but you will be asked to finish your drinks in the bar area or patio thereafter.
- ONLY our dinner menu will be offered
- Parking is very difficult on weekdays; ALL area lots tow until 5/6PM. If you see a sign for paid parking, take it! We are a short walk to the DCU Center and the $20-$30 you will pay for event parking is far less than the $120+ you will pay to get you car out of the compound.
- Bottle trading is off limits. Please do not bring any cans/bottles in from the outside; all suspicious bags will be searched.
On tap you can look forward to an assortment of epic beers including……
Hill Farmstead Abner, Society & Solitude #1, Works of Love, Edward & Excursions!
Fiddlehead Brewing IPA, Mastermind, Second Fiddle, Brett’s Haight Raspberry, & Hodad!
Alesmith Vietnamese Coffee Speedway
Cambridge Brewing Company Flower Child
and much more!!!!
To view our current draft list click here