Armsby Abbey 1 Year Anniversary Bash!

We can NOT believe it has already been a year! Its been an amazing run for us here at the Armsby Abbey that we are so grateful for; Sweeping (13) categories in the 2009 Best of Worcester Awards; Successful Beer Dinners with Sixpoint, Avery and soon to be STONE; Alec being asked to speak at the Craft Brewer’s Conference with Garret Oliver and not to mention the countless exclusive Draught offerings we have been able to supply you with!

None of this would ever be possible without the support of you our customers, fans, family and friends. So to thank you we will be celebrating the ENTIRE month of August!

There will be Cheese, Beer, Spirit & Wine Tastings as well as several Special Guest appearances throughout the month… and a few Surprises thrown in of Course!

Kicking of our Anniversary will be the Exclusive Premier of Julio’s Liquors & De Proef’s Collaboration “L’Ange Tombe” (Fallen Angel) on Wednesday, August 5th at 7PM

Anniversary Party on Thursday, August 6th from 6PM – 10PM

Oyster Night on Friday, August 7th from 5PM – 10PM

Meet the Brewer CANCELLED on Saturday, August 8th
**To be rescheduled later this month with Matt Steinberg of Mayflower Brewing**

STONE Brewing Company (7) Course Beer Dinner on Sunday, August 9th

“50 Mile” Vegetarian Farm-to-Table Beer Dinner with Pretty Things Ale Project on Wednesday, August 26th

Launch of “Duvel Green” Draft with Brouwerij Moortgat from Belgium on Thursday, August 27th

Boulder Beer Company turns 30! Anniversary “Pig Roast” at the Dive Bar on Sunday, August 30th at 3PM

8 Responses to “Armsby Abbey 1 Year Anniversary Bash!”

1. Michael Shammas says:

Is the veg menu available, any seats left and how much?

2. AJ Leto says:

Sherry,
    I’ve enjoyed talking with you the few times I was in over hte last couple of weeks, as I have with Alec over the years and I was reading an episode of YELP! that is titled “It’s time to Imbibe: The Cocktail Guide.” I’m hoping you’ve already seen it, but if not, I couldn’t help mentioning it to you!

I’m thinking I’ll see you Thursday night. Third, I’m thinking about bringing my Mom and a few others for Brunch…How far in advance should I make reservations for one of the window tables for a party of 5 or 6 for a Sunday?

Cheers and Take Good Care!
    AJ

3. Eric says:

First learned about you on Beerfly search (beeradvocate.com). Have been visiting every few months over past year. Best in Worcester…congrats! One of my favorite places along with Public House, Sunset, Bukowskis, Penguin, Monks, Vortex, Emery, Map Room, Liars Club and Freakin Frog.

Great menu, friendly and knowledgable staff.

4. Jared says:

Wow! Congrats on 1 year hump. Keep up the awesome beerness for many more.

5. armsbyabbey says:

Hi Michael – The Vegetarian Menu will not be posted within 7-10 days of the event due to the volatile growing season this Summer and the nature of the items being utilized for the menu. The dinner is over 50% sold out so do reserve your seat today! Cheers!

6. armsbyabbey says:

Hi AJ! Thanks for the info on YELP! We all look forward to celebrating our Anniversary this week – lots of great stuff planned! If you want to make a Brunch reservation for a party of 6pp I can do so with advance notice; best bet is at 11:00 AM to guarantee the window seat as you know Brunch can get really busy as soon as the doors open. I look forward to seeing you at the Anniversary Party! Cheers!

7. Kim Bent says:

Hello Armsby Abbey
    I just found a website that you might be interested in being listed on: http://www.eatwellguide.org

Heard a lot of good things about your resturant and I am looking forward to dining there soon!

All the best,
    Kim

8. Chris says:

Congrats on your success, it is certainly deserved. The draught selection is top notch, the cheese boards are fantastic, and your jerk chicken sandwich haunts my dreams.